The lifecycle and coordination of complex software projects can be managed within the system: tracking changes and versions of requirements, connecting requirements to a project WBS, generating cost estimates and project time tables, milestone tracking, delivery schedules, proposals, contract reviews, project contract management and testing.
UXDLAB‘s ERP for IT is a comprehensive solution for the software industry helps you to reduce operating costs, integrate processes across the enterprise and increase communication and accessibility of information about customers, suppliers, outsourced operations and accounting.
UXDLAB ‘s dedicated solutions include ERP for high tech companies and a strong and viable ERP for startups to meet the needs of seedling businesses and organizations who are in growth mode.
Mobile App Engineering
Mobile app engineering includes everything from an app idea to its execution and finally to its deployment in the app stores. Our mobile app engineering services are composed of-
- Validation and Tweaking of App idea
- Define the application goals and development platforms etc.
- Development of UI and approval
- Development of UX according to specific design principles
- Programming the application
- Back end development on cloud, preferably EC2
- Rigorous app testing on app completion
- Deployment of the app on the app store
Software as a Service Engineering
SaaS services include an array of sub services that we put into use for a number of web and mobile application. SaaS engineering includes-
- Determine the performance parameters of the app
- Building apps with multi-tenancy
- Giving custom features to group of users
- Robust analytics and CRM features
- Apps that can have external integration with other services
- Social integrations with mobile apps
Platform as Service Engineering
PaaS services from UXDLAB mostly includes setting up an efficient architecture on the cloud so that it gives more for less. PaaS engineering includes-
- Determine performance parameters of the app
- Deploy Operating System for your architecture
- Tools for design and development
- Specify the database management system
- Specify tools for network access
- Hosting services
After deployment, a large part of the job is to manage the app and the cloud based backend. UXDLAB has been doing that for many projects since 8 years. Cloud management services can be enumerated as-
- Set performance parameters for the architecture chosen for your app
- Set notifications and alarms for events when parameters are exceeded and additional computing power in required
- Troubleshooting in case of fault or anomalies
- Work on problem areas and parameters for permanent solutions.